It's the ideal tool for prototyping analog electronics projects, digital and logic circuits or Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontroller based systems with busses, sensors, servos and I/O. All you need to prototype new designs are basic electronic components, breadboards and wires and sometimes, a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board and some accessories.
- 100 MHz Analog Bandwidth.
- 40 MSps Logic Capture (25 ns).
- 2 Analog Oscilloscope Channels.
- 8 high speed Logic Analyzer channels.
- Serial Protocol and Logic decoders.
- Windows, Linux, Mac & Raspberry Pi.
- Waveform, logic and clock generators.
- RF & Baseband Spectrum Analyzers.
- Pocket sized, USB powered.
- Power, Ground & Control