This Arduino bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Once you've received your starter pack you can follow the introductory tutorials below, designed for everyone, even people with little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter pack has everything you need (except tools) for all lessons.
- Arduino Uno with Atmega328. The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet
- 3' USB cable - Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- The ProtoShield kit
- Small breadboard that fits on top of the protoshield
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter. You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power
- 9V battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery.
- 10K potentiometer
- 1K potentiometer
- 2 small pushbuttons
- 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED
- 5 100 ohm resistors
- 5 1K resistors
- 5 10K resistors
- A CdS photocell sensor.
- Also includes 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.