Turn any screen into digital signage with the Screenly Player. This is a bare bones kit for enthusiasts who already have all of the other required cables and connectors. If are you looking for a plug and play solution check out the Screenly Digital Signage Player Full Kit.
The 4GB version of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is one of the newest members of the fourth-generation Raspberry Pi family. It is a high-performance general-purpose computer, incorporating a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU. Other key features include: two micro-HDMI ports supporting resolutions up to 4K; USB 3.0; a USB-C connector for power input; true Gigabit Ethernet with PoE capability (requires additional PoE HAT); dual-band wireless networking and Bluetooth 5.0. Together these make this board an ideal fit for your next SBC-based IoT project.
Getting Started Checklist:
- A keyboard, mouse, and monitor/TV
- A USB-C Power Supply
- An HDMI to HDMI-A Cable
- An SD Card (Included)
The Raspberry Pi4 4GB is a powerful single-board computer that can handle a variety of computing tasks. With a 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU and 4GB of RAM, it is ideal for running a wide range of applications, including multimedia projects, gaming, and home automation.
This compact device also features dual-band 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, and Gigabit Ethernet for fast and reliable connectivity. Plus, it has two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports, as well as two micro-HDMI ports that support dual displays up to 4K resolution.
Whether you're a hobbyist, a student, or a professional, the Raspberry Pi4 4GB offers a versatile and affordable computing solution. So why wait? Get yours today and start exploring the endless possibilities of this amazing device!
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.