Orange Pi Zero2 is an open-source single-board computer with dual-band wireless WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 .It is highly compact with a dimension of 53X60mm. It can run Android10, Ubuntu, Debian.
Orange Pi Zero2 uses the Allwinner H6 SoC, and has 512MB/1GB DDR3 SDRAM. It offers a range of different ports, including HDMI output, 26pin headers, Gbps Ethernet port,3*USB USB2.0,etc. It is powered through Type-C. It is a good choice for applications that need strong networking performance.
Orange Pi Zero2 is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology- not just consuming it. lt's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
CPU Allwinner H616 64-bit high-performance Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor GPU • Mali G31 MP2
• Supports OpenGL ES 1.0/2.0/3.2、OpenCL 2.0 Video decoding • H.265 Main10@L5.1 decoder up to 4K@60fps or 6K@30fps
• VP9 Profile 2 decoder up to 4K@60fps
• AVS2 JiZhun 10bit decoder up to 4K@60fps
• H.264 BP/MP/HP@L4.2 decoder up to 4K@30fps Video encoding • H.264 BP/MP/HP encoder up to 4K@25fps or 1080p@60fps
• JPEG snapshot performance of 1080p@60fps Memory(SDRAM) 512MB/1GB DDR3 (Shared with GPU） Onboard Storage • TF card slot
• 2MB SPI Flash Onboard Network Support 1000M/100M/10M Ethernet Onboard WiFi+BT • AW859A Chip
• Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Support BT5.0 Video Outputs • Micro HDMI 2.0a up to 4K@60fps
• TV CVBS output, Support PAL/NTSC（Via 13pin interface board） Audio output • Micro HDMI
• 3.5mm audio port (Via 13pin interface board) Power Source Type-C interface 5V3A input USB 2.0 Ports 3*USB 2.0 HOST（Two of them are via 13pin interface board） Low-level peripherals • 26pin header with I2C, SPI, UART and multiple GPIO ports
• 13pin header with 2*USB Host, IR pin, Tv-out、AUDIO (no MIC) and 3 GPIO ports Debug serial port UART-TX、UART-RX and GND LED Power led & Status led IR receiver Support IR remote control (via 13pin interface board) Supported OS Android10、Ubuntu、Debian Appearance specification introduction
Dimension 53mm×60mm Weight 30g