Capable of more comprehensive diagnostics than a simple cable checker, this HDMI signal tester ascertains the functionality of all elements in the digital signal's transmission.
Testing an HDMI installation for proper signal transmission can now be accomplished easily and without guesswork. This HDMI signal tester connects between the source and display to verify that all components of the digital signal are being transmitted properly, thereby ensuring the best HD performance is achieved. The HDMI signal tester is designed to be connected inline with the video signal path, and can be located at either the source or display end of the system.
The HDMI format provides a convenient method of transmitting high definition audio/video information through a single digital cable. When the cable and connectors' integrity are good, system performance is excellent. If the data is disrupted by weak or incomplete transfer, the HD experience suffers. More than just a simple cable checker, this signal tester identifies HDMI interconnection problems and helps correct them!
- Easy to use; compact and portable
- Simply plug your cables into the tester''s DVI-F and HDMI-F connectors
- Diagnoses the cause of color shift, sparkle, or missing picture
- Tester can be located at the source or display end of the system
- Displays the status of each HDMI signal component
- Includes manual with troubleshooting tables
Brand: Parts Express
Part Number: 390-752
Product Category: Cable Checkers
Unit of Measure: EA
Weight: 0.177 lbs
Dimensions: 1-7/8" L x 1-5/8" W x 1" H