The Dayton Audio EMM-6 precision electret condenser microphone is designed for measurement and critical recording applications where extremely flat frequency response and a true omni-directional polar pattern is a must for accuracy.
- Perfect for use with room acoustic analyzers and audio measurement systems
- Low noise FET input reduces low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated XLR output connector for accurate signal transfer
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Includes its own unique calibration response graph
- Includes stand mount, foam windscreen, and transport case
- Works with phantom power from +15V to +48V
The Dayton Audio EMM-6 is a precision electret condenser microphone designed for measurement and critical recording applications. The extremely flat frequency response and true omni-directional polar pattern make it perfect for use with room acoustic analyzers and audio measurement systems. The EMM-6 microphone is individually hand calibrated using a laboratory standard Brüel & Kjær microphone in conjunction with a DAAS computer measuring system. Each microphone includes stand mount, foam windscreen, transport case, and its own unique printed and downloadable calibration response graph and .txt data file (see below).
FREE! Download your unique calibration .txt file.
A unique serialized calibration .txt file is available for the EMM-6. Once you receive your microphone, Visit the Dayton Audio calibration download tool where you will be prompted to enter the serial number found on the base of your EMM-6. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .txt file will be available for you to download.
• Capsule type: 6 mm electret condenser
• Polar pattern: omni-directional • Frequency response: 18 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: 200 ohms between pins 2 and 3
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10mV/Pa (-40 dBV, re. 0 dB = 1V/Pa)
• Max SPL for 1% THD @ 1 kHz: 127 dB
• S/N ratio: 70 dB A-weighted
• Connector: gold plated XLR • Phantom power: +15V to +48V, 4 mA • Weight: 144 grams.