Adafruit LTC4311 I2C Extender/Active Terminator - Stemma QT/Qwiic
LTC4311 Features & Specifications
- Improves I2C Bus Rise Time Transition
- Ensures Data Integrity with Multiple Devices on the I2C Bus.
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.6V to 5.5V
- Improves Low State Noise Margin
- Up to 400kHz Operation
- Auto Detect Low Power Standby Mode
- Low (<5μA) Supply Current Shutdown
- Does Not Load Bus When Disabled or Powered Down
- Strong Slew Limited Pull-up Current
- ±8kV Human Body Model ESD Ruggedness
To get you going fast, we spun up a custom made PCB in the STEMMA QT form factor, making it easy to interface with. The STEMMA QT connectors on either side are compatible with the SparkFun Qwiic I2C connectors. This allows you to make solderless connections between your development board and the LTC4311 or to chain it with a wide range of other sensors and accessories using a compatible cable. QT Cable is not included, but we have a variety in the shop.