Dayton Audio SPA300-D 300 Watt Class-D Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
USB Power Out
Attach a Dayton Audio WLS System to the USB output and enjoy a wireless connection from your stereo system
Maintain a smooth transition from your full-range speakers with a variable low-pass filter.
Get maximum performance from smaller drivers and enclosures with a switchable 6dB boost at 30Hz.
When no signal is present, the SPA300-D will shut itself off until you need it most!
The efficient class-D design keeps size and weight to a minimum while providing maximum power to your driver. SPA-D Amplifiers are perfect for subwoofer duty due to their high efficiency and low noise volume at lower frequencies making amplification selection easier than ever.
1. USB Power Supply - 5V 500mA USB power supply. This output will supply power when the amplifier is on or in stand-by mode.
2. Low-Level Inputs (Left/Right) - RCA Style jacks that will accept standard line level inputs from a pre-amp level source.
3. Output Lead for Subwoofer Driver - This rear mounted output lead connects the amplifier to the subwoofer driver
4. Power Input - This unit features an IEC Type power jack.
5. Power/Clipping LED - This LED indicator will display the current status of the amplifier.
6. Volume (Gain) - This control will match the amplifier's input sensitivity to the output of the pre-amp source.
7. Frequency (Low-pass crossover) - This sets the highest frequency the subwoofer will reproduce and has a range between 40-200Hz with a slope of 18dB/Oct.
8. Phase - This two-position switch helps to compensate for differences between the acoustical and electrical characteristics between the subwoofer and main speakers.
9. Auto Turn On/Off - When the "auto" position is selected the amp is in standby mode until an input signal is detected.
10. Bass Boost - This allows the user to add a 6dB boost to the response centered at 30Hz.
11. Voltage Selector Switch - This switch allows the user to select 115/120VAC or 230/240VAC operation.
12. Main Power Switch - Main power disconnect.
- Channels: 1
- Power Handling (RMS): 300 Watts
- Power Handling (MAX): 600 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV
- SNR, A-Weighted: 101 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.5%
- Inputs: 1
- Power Requirements: 115 - 230 VAC
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Dimensions: 8-1/16" H x 7-1/16" W x 2-1/8" D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.