The Dayton Audio HTA200 is a powerhouse hybrid tube amplifier that delivers 200 watts of rich, warm sound with amber-toned preamp tubes. It offers multiple input options including Bluetooth, coaxial, optical digital, line-in, and phono RCA inputs with a preamp and ground hookup for turntables. The built-in tone knobs let you fine-tune the sound to your preferences, while the backlit VU meters add a touch of retro charm. The motorized volume knob is a convenient feature that can be easily controlled with the included remote. Perfect for large listening environments, the HTA200 is the ultimate choice for audiophiles who want the best sound quality possible.
- 200 watt Class A/B amplifier with amber-toned preamp tubes for a warm sound
- Sub Out to connect external subwoofers for added low-end
- Built-in USB DAC for direct connection to computers
- Conveniently placed headphone output for private listening
- Bass/Treble tone knobs to customize output
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to stream your favorite music from a phone or tablet
- Phono RCA inputs with a built- in preamp and ground hookup for turntables
Dayton Audio HTA200 Hybrid Tube Amplifier
The perfect solution to bring the rich sound of a tube amplifier to your home audio setup; the innovative design of the HTA200 combines the best of both worlds – the classic sound of vintage tube-style amplifiers and the modern convenience of a solid-state amplifier. This amplifier offers great value for money, so you can get the classic Hi-Fi sound you've been dreaming of, without breaking the bank.
A Contemporary Classic
Debates may rage between whether solid-state or tube amplifiers produce a better listening experience; however, Dayton Audio solves the debate. By harnessing the best qualities of both, Dayton Audio's HTA200 hybrid tube amplifier utilizes the classic design of a class A/B amp topology while employing vacuum tubes in the preamp circuit. The tubes' subtle character and warmth create a delightful homage to the classic valve amplifiers of the past.
Flexibility & Power
With an RMS output power rating of 100 watts per channel at 4 ohms, the HTA200 packs a serious punch perfect for almost any home audio listening system. The added convenience of Bluetooth 5.0 ensures that your wireless streaming has the best possible quality and functionality.
Rear-mounted analog and digital inputs allows more permanent connections to larger input sources. Complete with a dedicated phono input, USB DAC and optical, and a subwoofer output, the HTA200 allows you to integrate all your equipment to enjoy the classic sound of tube equipment.
Homage to the Classics
Classic front panel VU meters on the HTA200 perfectly compliment the modern, sleek, brushed aluminum housing. Exposed tubes only add to the modernized vintage aesthetic of the HTA200. A large, motorized volume knob, bass and treble controls, input selection and an input display on the front panel gives you access to the features you need to find your perfect sound.
All Backed By A 5-Year Warranty
We stand behind our products and our warranty is a demonstration of our commitment to quality and reliability.
- Power output: 100 WPC RMS @ 4 ohms
- THD: <1.5% @ Rated Output
- Minimum speaker impedance: 4 ohms
- SNR: 80 dB
- Frequency response: 15-20,000 Hz
- Sub output: Full-Range pre-amplifier output
- Preamplifier Tubes: 13P1P x 2, 6H2 x 2, 6A2 x 2
- Stabilivolt Tube: WY3P
- Bluetooth: Version 5
- Supports Bluetooth codecs: SBC and AAC
- Digital audio sample rate: Up to 16-bit/48kHz
- Power: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz Standard IEC Connection
- Fuse Rating (120v): 5x20mm 5AL