The Dayton Audio HTA100BT Hybrid Stereo Tube Amplifier successfully employs contemporary amp technology that faithfully pay homage to classic amp design of the past. Utilizing the efficiency of solid-state class AB amp topology and a vacuum tube preamp section, the HTA100BT authentically reproduces the warmth and character of tube amps with the flexibility the modern world expects.
We stand behind our products and our warranty is a demonstration of our commitment to quality and reliability.
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Mono RCA subwoofer output gives you the ability to enjoy a 2.1 system when connected to an active sub
- Brushed aluminum housing with vintage front panel VU meters lends a clean, modern look with a nod to classic aesthetics
- Short circuit protection circuitry to prevent amp failure
- Built-in phono preamplifier to easily connect record players
The Dayton Audio HTA100BT hybrid tube amplifier gives modern amp design a vintage makeover. Featuring the best of modern amp technology and functionality, the HTA100BT provides all of the convenience you to expect from an amp with the added benefit of classic vacuum tube sonic performance.
Modern Design Meets Vintage Sound
Debates may rage between whether solid-state or tube amplifiers produce a better listening experience; however, Dayton Audio solves the debate. By harnessing the best qualities of both, Dayton Audio's HTA100BT hybrid tube amplifier utilizes the efficient design of class AB amp topology while employing vacuum tubes in the preamp circuit. The tubes' subtle character and warmth create a delightful homage to the classic valve amplifiers of the past.
Flexibility and Power
With an output power rating of 50 watts per channel at 4 ohms, the HTA100BT packs a serious punch perfect for almost any home audio listening system. The added convenience of Bluetooth V5 ensures that your wireless streaming has the best possible quality and functionality. Front panel controls allow you to skip songs, play/pause, and change the input source.
A rear-mounted RCA input allows more permanent connections to larger input sources. Complete with a dedicated phono input, the HTA100BT perfectly pairs with your turntable. The HTA100BT also has a rear-mounted USB drive input that will read the most common audio formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, and APE. The USB connector is only for media playback from a hard drive or flash drive. Note: USB input does not allow for streaming directly from a computer via USB.
Homage to the Classics
Classic front panel VU meters on the HTA100BT perfectly compliment the modern, sleek, brushed aluminum housing. Exposed tubes only add to the modernized vintage aesthetic of the HTA100BT. A large volume knob, complete with bass and treble controls, on the front panel gives you access to the control you need to dial in your perfect sound.
Sight and Sound
The classic beauty of the HTA100BT makes the amp a perfect centerpiece in your room, while the functionality, power, and superb audio quality make the amp perfect to drive any stereo setup. With the HTA100BT, you receive the best of both worlds in amp design and function, as well as vintage attractiveness. See and hear the difference the HTA100BT gives your audio system.
• Power output: 50 WPC RMS @ 4 ohms
• THD: 0.5% @ 50 WPC
• Minimum speaker impedance: 4 ohms
• Channel separation: 50 dB
• SNR: >80 dB
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Sub output: Preout for active subwoofer (HTA100BT is a full range amp with no internal crossover)
• Preamplifier tube: 6U1 x 2, 6F2 x 2
• Transistors: Toshiba A1941 x 2, Toshiba C5198 x 2
• Bluetooth: Version 5
• Supports Bluetooth codecs: SBC and AAC
• Media playback file support: FLAC, WAV, APE, WMA, MP3
• Digital audio DAC SNR: 96 dB
• Digital audio DAC sample rate: Up to 16-bit/48kHz
• Input impedance: 47 kohms (minimum)
• Input sensitivity: 350 mV
• Power: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power connection: Standard IEC
• Dimensions: 6.6" x 11.5" x 10.6"