By rigidly coupling a loudspeaker enclosure to a floor by means of a "spiking" system, it is possible to dramatically improve clarity, stereo imaging and bass response. This is very apparent with subwoofer systems. These attractive spikes are precision machined from solid brass and then plated with a durable black chrome finish. Each cone spike weighs 86 grams and measures 1-1/4" diameter and 1-1/2" tall. The two piece threaded tip design allows for precise level adjustment. Barbed insert nuts and threaded studs are included for mounting in cabinets with walls up to 1" thick. Set includes 4 black chrome cone spikes, 4 black chrome floor discs, 4 insert nuts and 4 threaded studs. Threads are M6.
- Dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response
- Great results when used with subwoofer systems
- Two piece threaded tip design allows for precise level adjustment
- Solid brass construction with attractive plated finish
- Barbed inserts can be mounted from inside or outside the cabinet