Dayton Audio DSPB-250 combines a 2 x 50W amp board with the ADAU1701 digital signal processor which enables you to customize sound using SigmaStudio software and Dayton Audio ICP1 Bluetooth programmer. Use the DSPB-250 as the heart of your DSP audio project, or combine it with the KAB-250v3 to make a Bluetooth DSP 4-channel project.
- Wire harnesses make installation quick and simple with no soldering required -- includes power, Aux-in and speaker cables
- Connects directly to KAB-230v3 and KAB-250v3 with optional wiring harness (sold separately) to achieve 4-channel output and Bluetooth capabilities
- Separate ports for powering by battery or direct DC input from 12 to 24V power source
- Program with SigmaStudio software and Dayton Audio ICP1 (sold separately)
- Efficient 2 x 50W of power from the TPA3116 amp chip
- 5-year Dayton Audio warranty
For portable applications, there are three battery holder/charging boards which permit the connection of li-Ion rechargeable batteries to power the board. First is the Dayton Audio KAB-BE 3-cell 18650 battery holder/charger board that is the same size as the DSPB-100 and KAB-250v3 which makes it easy to stack the boards with standoffs. This battery board must use a 15 to 24 VDC power supply.
If you desire more wattage output, use the 5-cell 21 VDC Dayton Audio LBB-5S or LBB-5 board. They work with 5 to 24 VDC power supplies. The LBB-5S uses 18650 Li-Ion batteries, and the LBB-5 uses 26650 Li-Ion batteries which delivers more play time. These portable power sources are highly recommended since all three provide under/over voltage protection.
Please note: To achieve power output briefly plug in the recommended power supply into the battery boards after the batteries are installed or when the batteries are removed and reinstalled.
• One Dayton Audio DSPB-250 DSP Amplifier Board
• One 2-conductor power cable 20"
• One 4-conductor speaker cable 20"
• One 3.5 mm line-input cable 20"
• Power output (w/ 24 VDC power supply): 2 x 50W @ 4 ohms
• SNR: 88 dB 2 x 50W @ 4 ohm, THD+N=1%, 26 dB, A-weighting
• 2 x 50W @ 4 ohm, THD+N = 1%, 200 Hz
• THD+N: 0.06% 10W @ 4 ohm 1 kHz 24 dB
• Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Impedance: 4-8 ohms
• Recommended power supply: 12 to 24 VDC, 4A
• Board mounting holes center to center spacing: 3.32" x 2.4" (84 x 61 mm)
• Hole diameter: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
• Dimensions: 3.6" L x 2.7" W x 0.9" H