Take control of your Dayton Audio DSP with the DSP-NRC, a wired remote control for the DSP-408. Being able to effortlessly control which preset you are using, adjust the volume of your system and the level of your subwoofers are all invaluable features to those who use a DSP-408 in a vehicle's audio system.
- Control your system volume remotely
- Adjust the level of channels 7 and 8 independently for subwoofer control
- Change presets on your DSP-408 with ease
- Easy installation with multiple mounting options
The Dayton Audio DSP-NRC is a compact wired remote control for the Dayton Audio DSP-408. Featuring a blue-lit digital display, function indicators, and blue accent lighting around the control knob the remote is easy to see and adjust in all settings. Easily toggle between three modes with a push of the control knob. Pressing the knob allows the remote to switch between presets, and a long press of the knob will allow the remote to independently control the volume of channels 7 and 8 on the connected DSP-408.
The DSP-NRC also includes mounting hardware for a variety of installations. The included mounting cup can be surface mounted as well as flush mounted for aesthetically pleasing installation. Hook-and-loop adhesive strips and the 19' long cable allow the remote to be placed almost anywhere.
• Cable length: 19'
• Cutout Dimensions: 1.56" H x 2.54" W
• Faceplate Dimensions: 2" H x 3" W
• Remote Dimensions: 1.37" H x 2.35" W x 0.65" D (1.13" D with the knob) .
Weight: 0.4 Lbs