Get the power and punch of the original awesomely-affordable Dayton Audio B652 speakers, now with the pristine high frequency performance enabled by AMT (Air Motion Transformer) technology! Dayton Audio B652-AIR speakers take a big step up, thanks to the addition of a higher-quality AMT tweeter. The AMT's folded Kapton ribbon diaphragm moves more air but with less effort and distortion, for purer and satisfyingly dimensional sound.
B652-AIR speakers sound better than ever, yet retain the original B652's same compact size. The B652-AIRs also share the efficiency that delivers big acoustical output without requiring a huge amplifier…and they're still extremely affordable! In fact, the Dayton Audio B652-AIR is the most reasonably priced speaker using AMT technology.
All of the other original-B652 speaker's features are still present: a tight-sounding 6.5" woofer in an optimally-damped sealed wood composite enclosure, an included keyhole hanger bracket, quick-connect terminals, non-marking rubber feet, and a removable fabric grill that doesn't get in the way of the B652-AIR's improved audio quality. We've even included the speaker cables!
Compatible with receivers that support 4-8 ohm speakers.
- Air Motion Transformer tweeter provides non-fatiguing, audiophile-level treble clarity
- 6-1/2" woofer produces rich, punchy bass
- Compact, unobtrusive design with exceptional performance and value
- Black ebony pica vinyl cabinet finish for a clean, modern appearance
- Removable acoustically transparent cloth grill
- 5-year warranty and 45-day no-hassle return policy
Woofer: 6-1/2" polypropylene
Tweeter: 1" x 1" mini AMT
Power handling: 40 watts RMS/75 watts max
Impedance: 6 ohms
Frequency response: 70-25,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 87 dB 1W/1m
Dimensions: 11-13/16" x 7-1/16" W x 6-7/16" D
(2) 20 AWG 9.5 ft. speaker cables included
Sold in pairs