Gotham needs a hero . . . With the CircuitMess Batmobile, your kid can build their own AI-powered smart robot car, just like the Caped Crusader did himself! The Batmobile can be controlled manually with the Batcontroller, programmed with pre-defined functions, bust some dance moves in Dance Mode, track and follow a colored ball, and more! We launch new electronic educational toys every few months – stay tuned to see what’s next.
- Assemble it yourself
- Drive around autonomously
- Make it recognize and track objects
- Play cool sounds
- Customize LEDs for a unique look
Developed by our team from the ground up and meticulously constructed using top-grade materials, our science kits are built different from the average robot kit that breaks easily and doesn’t work properly. Produced & manufactured at our headquarters in Croatia, each electronic kit is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards, then hand-packed by us for safe, secure delivery.
- Our DIY electronic kits bring engineering principles to life, teaching your child the science behind the tools they use in everyday life. Whether your kid is new to STEM or an experienced maker, they’ll learn all about AI, machine learning, autonomous driving and more – and have a blast playing with our customizable hardware and software. Each robot toy includes an Anatomy Guide with details about each part and how it works.
- At CircuitMess, we’re passionate about bringing the world of electronics and programming to young science lovers in a fun and interesting way. As science buffs ourselves, our team of 28 young individuals is always developing and brainstorming the next cool DIY gadget to teach about software, hardware, and their connection to real-life tools. If you aren’t satisfied with your robot for kids, our team is standing by to help.