Adafruit VL53L4CD Time of Flight Distance Sensor - ~1 to 1300mm - STEMMA QT / Qwiic
As if that weren't enough, we've also added SparkFun qwiic compatible STEMMA QT connectors for the I2C bus so you don't even need to solder. Just wire up to your favorite micro with a plug-and-play cable to get ToF data ASAP. For a no-solder experience, just wire up to your favorite micro, like the STM32F405 Feather using a STEMMA QT adapter cable. The Stemma QT connectors also mean the VL53L4CD can be used with our various associated accessories. QT Cable is not included, but we have a variety in the shop
Communicating to the sensor is done over I2C with an API written by ST, they have an Arduino library with an example for communication here.
- High performance proximity sensor
- From 0 to 1200 mm with full field of view (FoV)
- Short distance linearity down to 1 mm
- Diagonal FoV of 18 °
- Autonomous low power mode with interrupt programmable threshold to wake up the host
- Fast ranging frequency up to 100 Hz
- ST documentation for the VL53LCD sensor
Product Dimensions: 25.5mm x 17.7mm x 4.6mm / 1.0" x 0.7" x 0.2"
Product Weight: 1.8g / 0.1oz