If you've ever been curious about software defined radio (SDR), this USB stick is the easiest way possible to have fun with a powerful, configurable receiver. Packed with the powerful RTL2832U and R820T tuner, it can tune into signals from 24MHz to 1850MHz. That means you can use a computer (with Windows, Mac, or Linux) to tune into: FM Radio, AM signals (but not AM radio), CW, unencrypted radio signals, POCSAG pagers, and more.
Please note! Depending on your location, listening in to some radio signals may not be legal. So consider this your warning to check before 'accidentally' tuning into naughty frequencies.
- Compact RTL2832+R820T module with an MCX RF connector
- A basic 'DVB-T' antenna (used to tune into DVB TV signals, not available in the US but will work in Europe or any country with DVB-T broadcasts)
- An IR remote
- Antennae Length: 120.65mm / 4.75"
- Wire Length: 1168.4mm / 46"
- USB Dongle: 22.24mm / 0.87" x 23.1mm / 0.9" x 9.9mm / 0.38"