Adafruit Shield stacking headers for Arduino
Some experimentation might be necessary to get these working. For example:
- You can stack on top of a Proto Shield, but not if there is a breadboard on it
- You can stack on top of an Adafruit Motor Shield v2
- You can stack on top of a Wave, NFC/RFID, or GPS shield with no problems
- You can stack on top of an Ethernet shield, but you'll need two sets of headers to clear the Ethernet jack.
- You can't stack on top of our TFT or LCD shields
- Some shields use the ICSP (2x3) header in which case you may need to solder in the stacking 2x3
Really, the possibilities are endless, just keep in mind that you may need to do some adjusting of code to handle the multiple devices and that there may be pin compatibilities.