Adafruit Micro Lipo - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger
- Comes assembled and tested with a free bonus JST cable!
- 5V input via PCB-style USB connector
- For charging single Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries (not for older 3.6/4.1v cells)
- 100mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed
- Free 2-pin JST cable included!
The MicroLipo charger can get hot during charging. Grab it by the sides and unplug then let cool before removing the battery - take care not to touch the components during charging!
Batteries not included.