Adafruit LoRa Radio FeatherWing - RFM95W 900 MHz
As of Jan 23, 2020 - The module now comes with a nice tin on top. Functionally, it is the same exact module, but now protected with a metal cover
- SX127x LoRa® based module with SPI interface
- Packet radio with ready-to-go Arduino libraries
- Uses the license-free ISM bands
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
- ~300uA during full sleep, ~120mA peak during +20dBm transmit, ~40mA during active radio listening.
- Our initial tests with default library settings: over 1.2mi/2Km line-of-sight with wire quarter-wave antennas. (With setting tweaking and directional antennas, 20Km is possible).
Product Dimensions: 51.0mm x 22.8mm x 3.7mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 4.6g / 0.2oz