Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Reset button
- User button that can also put the chip into bootloading mode
- Red LED
- Level shifting on the UART and reset pin
- 3.3V out, 500mA regulator
- Two diode-protected power inputs
Two parallel, breadboard-friendly breakouts on either side give you access to:
- 1 x Analog input (1.8V max)
- 9 x GPIO (3.3V logic), which can also be used for I2C or SPI
- 2 x UART pins
- 2 x 3-6V power inputs, reset, enable, LDO-disable, 3.3V output
- Dimensions: 25mm x 38mm x 5mm / 1" x 1.5" x 0.2"
- Weight: 5g
- Pre-programmed with NodeMCU 0.9.5 build 20150318 (Lua 5.1.4)
You may get a blue or black module, they are identical.