Adafruit Circuit Playground Express Advanced Pack
- 2 x Circuit Playground Express
- 2 x USB cable - A/MicroB
Parts to make wearable and sewable electronics:
- 1 x Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 23 meter/76 ft for sewing wearable projects
- 1 x Needle set - 3/9 sizes - 20 needles
- 1 x Sewable Snaps - 5mm Diameter - Card of 24
- 1 x Magnetic Pin Back
Parts to make breadboard, paper-craft, or clip-on electronics and sensors:
- 1 x Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive - 6mm x 15 meter roll
- 1 x Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 18)
- 1 x Small Alligator Clip to Male Jumper Wire Bundle - 6 Pieces
Extra RGB and multicolor LEDs, and two motors:
- 2 x Micro Servo - make your own little robots!
- 1 x Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 - Pack of 4
- 1 x Adafruit LED Sequins - Multicolor Pack of 5
Two ways to power your projects, AAA's for smaller and lighter builds and AA's for when you want to blink all night long!
- 1 x JST-PH Battery Extension Cable - 500mm - Extension cables for the battery holders
- 1 x 3x AAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- 3 x Alkaline AAA batteries
- 1 x 3x AA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- 3 x Alkaline AA batteries
And plenty of storage for projects and parts:
- 2 x Mini Storage Box
- 1 x AdaBot LunchBox!
Here's some of the great goodies baked in to each Circuit Playground Express:
- 10 x mini NeoPixels, each one can display any color
- 1 x Motion sensor (LIS3DH triple-axis accelerometer with tap detection, free-fall detection)
- 1 x Temperature sensor (thermistor)
- 1 x Light sensor (phototransistor). Can also act as a color sensor and pulse sensor.
- 1 x Sound sensor (MEMS microphone)
- 1 x Mini speaker with class D amplifier (7.5mm magnetic speaker/buzzer)
- 2 x Push buttons, labeled A and B
- 1 x Slide switch
- Infrared receiver and transmitter - can receive and transmit any remote control codes, as well as send messages between Circuit Playground Expresses. Can also act as a proximity sensor.
- 8 x alligator-clip friendly input/output pins
- Includes I2C, UART, 8 pins that can do analog inputs, multiple PWM output
- 7 pads can act as capacitive touch inputs and the 1 remaining is a true analog output
- Green "ON" LED so you know its powered
- Red "#13" LED for basic blinking
- Reset button
- ATSAMD21 ARM Cortex M0 Processor, running at 3.3V and 48MHz
- 2 MB of SPI Flash storage, used primarily with CircuitPython to store code and libraries.
- MicroUSB port for programming and debugging
- USB port can act like serial port, keyboard, mouse, joystick or MIDI!