A handy tool to add audio/sound effects to your next project without needing Arduino+Shield. With this sound board, you now have the ability to make a sound play whenever you press a button.
The Adafruit Sound Board is the most compact and the fastest way to add audio effects to a project. And on top of it all, no Arduino or other microcontroller are required. The 2MB Sound Board can be found here.
- Built in 16MB of storage - good for ~15 minutes of compressed stereo
- Built in Mass Storage USB - Plug any micro USB cable into the Sound Board and your Windows computer, you can drag and drop your files right on as if it were a USB key
- Compressed or Uncompressed audio - Go with compressed Ogg Vorbis files for longer audio files, or uncompressed WAV files
- High Quality Sound - the decoding hardware can handle any bit/sample rate and mono or stereo
- 11 Triggers - Connect up to 11 buttons or switches, each one can trigger audio files to play
- Stereo line out - Headphones, powered speakers or even wire up one of our amplifiers to make loud sounds.
- Five different trigger effects - by changing the name of the files, you can create five different types of triggers which will cover a large range of projects without any programming - Some details for trigger effects can be found here
- 22mm x 48mm x 6mm / 0.9" x 1.9" x 0.2"
- Weight: 4.7g