This module is use a USB 5V micro to charge a Lithium ion battery. This charging board comes with LED indication as well.
Some notes about this product:
- • Ampere meter can only be connected to 5V input end of the module.
- • It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity.
- • If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2V, the current will be less than 1000mA, this is a protection function.
- • Auto-substract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
- • Input reverse has no effect on the chip, but the output (battery terminals) reverse will burn chips.
- Charging current: 1A adjustable
- Charge accuracy: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Working temperature: -10°C to +85°C
- Size: 25 x 19 x 10mm