Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Brian Schmalz. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- A3967 Microstepping Driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 700mA/phase
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds