HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is a high-quality S/PDIF output for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the I2S sound port that connects directly to the CPU without the need for an additional USB conversion.
You will need a distribution with an up-to-date kernel (at least summer 2016). The drivers are included in the latest versions of most common distributions. This Digi is compatible with the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2, 3, 4, and ZERO for all of your audio project needs.
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- gold-plated RCA connector
- I2S output connector (soldering necessary)
- you can power the 5V part of the circuit and the 3.3V part of the circuit from an external power supply (soldering necessary)
- you can add a BNC connector (soldering necessary)
- Weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm