The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimised for one specific use case: the best audio playback
- Stereo output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC (5)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimised clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi (6)
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi