Get started with the Adafruit Flora platform with this lovely starter kit. Included are plenty of parts to make a few different fun projects! There's a Flora motherboard, a GPS module that can also perform location datalogging, eight ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, two types of our high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts, a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora, and some parts to make a wearable remote control (or TV-B-Gone): NPN transistors, long range IR LEDs, and matching resistors.
- FLORA main board
- FLORA Wearable Ultimate GPS module
- 8 FLORA RGB NeoPixels V2
- 3xAAA battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless thin conductive thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85ft
- Stainless thin conductive thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small alligator clip test lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
- 2x NPN bipolar transistors (PN2222)
- 2x Super-bright 5mm IR LEDs
- 2x 100-ohm resistors
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
- FLORA Dimensions: 45mm round x 7mm thick/ 1.8" round x 0.3" thick
- FLORA Weight: 4.7g