Pimoroni Pan-Tilt HAT Full Kit w/Micro Servos
- Pan-tilt module (180 degrees motion through each axis) with two servos
- HAT with two servo channels, one PWM or NeoPixel RGB (or RGBW) LED channel
- Right-angled header pre-soldered to underside of HAT for servo and LED channels
- Slot to route servo, LED, and camera cables through
- Acrylic mount to hold Pi camera and NeoPixel strip (with diffuser) in place
- Pan-Tilt HAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've put together a super-simple Python library to make it super-easy to control Pan-Tilt HAT. Just tell Pan-Tilt HAT to which angle you'd like it to pan or tilt (from -90 to +90 degrees) and away it goes! There's even a couple of examples showing you how to pan and tilt, and control connected NeoPixels.
- The servos draw a lot of current, thus we recommend a good quality 2.5A power supply like the official Raspberry Pi power supply.
- Pi camera, NeoPixel strip, male header, female to female jumper wires, Pi 3 and Pibow are not included.
- Connect the brown wires of the servo cables to the GND pins on the servo channels.
- Servo channel 1 controls pan and servo channel 2 controls tilt, although you can easily swap these in software.
- You may require a set of standoffs to use Pan-Tilt HAT with the Raspberry Pi 3B+