The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 amplifier provides clean Class D power from an extremely compact and lightweight design. Enough power for most speakers and is also able to power a passive subwoofer. Built from the Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT, the improved design gives the user the ability to adjust the sub crossover frequency. This allows you to create an inexpensive and high-performance 2.1 set up for any office, bedroom, or small home theater.
The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 is a discrete whole system amplifier that provides output for 2 speakers and a passive subwoofer. This design allows you to create a compact 2.1 setup for virtually any room whether it be an office, bedroom, or even a small home theater. The 2 x 50W output power is more than enough for most bookshelf speakers, and the subwoofer output of 100W is ideal for a small subwoofer.
The reason the DTA-2.1BT2 is able to produce this exceptional power in such a small package is the Class D topology that is being utilized. This amplifier technology also provides high-efficiency for a low power draw on your electrical system.
Use Code DAYTON-SALE for an EXTRA 5% OFF
The DTA-2.1BT2 features the three most popular audio inputs: 3.5 mm, stereo RCA, and of course Bluetooth. The 3.5 mm and RCA inputs are found on the rear of the unit labeled Aux 1 and Aux 2, respectively. The Bluetooth connectivity is extremely convenient for wireless audio playback and is a key feature for any audio enthusiast.
The front plate of the DTA-2.1BT2 features 3 knobs providing a gentile tactile feel. The first knob on the left provides control over the subwoofer output. The second knob is a tone control that allows you to attenuate the sonic signature of your speakers. The final and largest knob is the volume control located on the right of the faceplate. The front plate also features an adjustable crossover frequency to fine tune your system (50-120 Hz). There is a discrete push button power switch/source selector located on the front of the unit on the left-hand side. The DTA-2.1BT2 aesthetics offer you an attractive black aluminum case that can easily be the focal point of your 2.1 system.
- Ultra-efficient Class D 2.1 amplifier with 2 x 50 watt stereo output and an additional 100 watt passive subwoofer output perfect for home theaters, listening rooms, and small offices
- Front panel sub crossover frequency adjustment, sub level, tone, and volume controls provide the user with the ability to easily dial in their preferred sonic character
- Variety of inputs including Bluetooth, stereo RCA, and 3.5mm Aux provide flexible options in application
- Rugged build with high-quality components and binding posts ensures a long life without audio quality degradation
- Sleek black aluminum enclosure is aesthetically attractive and unobtrusive
• Power output: 50W x 2
• Power output (subwoofer): 100W
• Sub crossover: 50-120 Hz
• Impedance: 4-8 ohms
• THD: 0.4% at 25WPC, ~5% at rated power output
• Amplifier input voltage: 24 VDC
• Amplifier input amperage: 4A
• Power supply voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power supply amperage: 2A
• Amplifier class: Class D
• Chipset: TPA3116
• Bluetooth chipset: CSR8635 4.0
• Bluetooth compatibility: A2DP, AVRCP
• Bluetooth distance: Up to 98 feet
• Dimensions: 5.1" W x 6" L x 1.5" H
Brand: Dayton Audio
Part Number: 300-3831
Unit of Measure: EA
Product Rating: (75 Reviews)
Weight: 2.8 lbs